Tuesday, November 8, 2011
With the expansion of Phil Chrysler’s role as Executive Vice President with the company, Chris Ramcharitar was promoted to Director of Team National Factory Direct.

At the age of 16, Chris began his journey with Team National as a Warehouse Assistant.  His desire to learn and become more led to additional responsibilities and gradually move up in the company through his tenure. He joined Phil in the summer of 2006, and has worked directly for him ever since, with the both of them sharing the same passion to grow this division.

 “I am very blessed and grateful for this opportunity. I look forward to bringing this division to another level, and making the offerings the best they can be. I am here to serve our great sales field, and I will always think about what’s in the best interests of our members”, states Chris.

Phil has the confidence in Chris to direct and lead the day to day operations and future expansion of TNFD.  “Chris has done a tremendous job in making a wide variety of improvements within our program.  I commend and congratulate him for his efforts as they have served our company and most importantly our members very well”, he says.